You may return any item purchased on our website within 7 days of the package delivery date, provided that :
- the item is in its original condition (it must not have been worn, washed, stained, stretched or used in any way)
- the original tag is still attached to the product (if applicable).
- you supply your original purchase receipt with your return shipment.
How to return a product :
- please contact us via the "contact" form accessible through the home page menu, or by e-mail.
- Canon Blanc will issue a return number for your item;
- Send back the item at the address specified by Canon Blanc, making sure that the product is well packaged (to prevent it from shocks or damages related to transport), and write the return number on the packaging;
- Once the product has been received and verified by Canon Blanc, we will issue a credit note for the original purchase price, that you will be able to use without limitation of time, either on our website, or in our shop in Toronto.
We strongly advise you to purchase a transport insurance, or at least a tracking option, so that you can make sure that Canon Blanc received your return shipment.
All costs associated with return shipments (shipping costs, customs duties, brokerage, etc…) must be paid solely by the customer (you); Canon Blanc is not responsible for any cost or additional fee generated by a return shipment.
Return exclusions :
- If the item is found to have be worn or used in any way, we will ship it back to you at your own cost.
- Failure to write the return number on your return packaging will result in Canon Blanc not accepting your return upon delivery.
- All sale merchandise may not be returned or exchanged.
- If your returned item is delivered broken to Canon Blanc, due to a lack of packaging during return shipment, we will ship it back to you at your own cost, and will not refund you.
Understanding Canon Blanc's responsibility :
All our products undergo a thorough quality control before leaving the warehouse, in order to minimize returns due to manufacturer's defects. A basic transport insurance ($200) is included in the shipping cost of your item, but this insurance may not cover the actual purchasing value of your item. If your item is delivered to you broken, please notify immediately the transport company, and contact them for a financial compensation. Canon Blanc takes all precautions to pack carefully your purchased items, but is not responsible for any damage that may incur during transport to and from Canon Blanc's warehouse.
You may purchase an additional transport insurance if you think the basic one does not meet your standards. Please let us know if you wish to do so by e-mail before we ship your purchase. We will create an additional invoice that you will be able to pay through our secure banking connexion, before shipment. (Please remember that Canon Blanc does not have access to your credit card details at any time).
On some very expensive and/or fragile items (such as sculptures,mirrors,…) we might charge a higher fee for transport, including a higher insurance coverage against damage or theft. This fee is mandatory and may not be reduced, in order to protect you against any transport casualty.
In the event that the product delivered to you does not match its description in the purchase receipt produced by Canon Blanc (example : wrong item, wrong reference number), we will gladly organize a return shipment at our own cost and provide you with the correct product at no additional cost for you. In the event that the product you originally ordered was no longer in stock, we will issue a credit note with an additional 10% increase in value of your original purchase, valid with no limitation in time on our website or at our Toronto shop.